This #Nasabroom insanity sweeping social media is so dumb its truly depressing
Welcome to the first truly stupid social media craze of 2020.
If you opened Twitter at all on Monday, you might have been greeted with the sight of hashtags like #Nasabroom or #Broomchallenge, along with tons of tweets filling your timeline that include video clips and photos of people amazed that their brooms are ... standing upright, all by themselves. I've seen everyone from mothers to randos to even police departments getting in on the social media fun, some of them for a laugh and some of them totally serious -- and perhaps all of them unaware this got started by a seemingly random tweet that claimed NASA had declared Monday a day of special gravitational significance. The significance being, yep, you guessed it. Stand your broom up at any point in the day, and voila. Prepare to be amazed by an ordinary piece of household cleaning equipment standing upright thanks to help from gravity, or something.
Today's Top Deals
- Its nuts that this $24 home camera on Amazon is better than a $200 Nest Cam
- Forget AirPods, true wireless earbuds that sound better are down to $35
- Boses $200 true wireless earbuds are back down to $139, an all-time low
Trending Right Now:
- This re-imagined iMac design is absolutely stunning
- Android phones stink again
- Is Sonys big PS5 launch event in trouble?
This #Nasabroom insanity sweeping social media is so dumb its truly depressing originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Feb 2020 at 02:18:35 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.